How to find us?
- From the town of Matagami follow James Bay road to the end(620km).
- Once in Radisson turn left on Av. Des Groseillers, this street is in front of the grocery store (épicerie du village).
- Turn left on Iberville Street, the office/reception is located at 73 Iberville (Centre Multi-Services Radisson).
Camps at Km 382
and Kiskimaastakin (LA-1)
- The km 382 camp is located at km 382 of the Transtaïga Road. Take this road (Transtaïga) from km 544 of the James Bay Road. At km 395 of the Transtaïga Road is the road for LA-1, that we follow for 95 km to get to Kiskimaastakin Camp.
- Montreal to Matagami : 750 km
- Matagami to Radisson : 620 km
- Montreal to Radisson : 1370 km
- Matagami to Transtaïga Road: 544 km
- Matagami to km 382 camp : 926 km
- Radisson to km 382 camp : 458 km
- Montreal to km 382 camp : 1676 km
- Matagami to camp Kiskimaastakin (LA-1) : 1034 km
- Montreal to camp Kiskimaastakin (LA-1) : 1784 km
- Radisson to camp Kiskimaastakin (LA-1) : 566 km
- Supply for gasoline and diesel along the route: Matagami, RoadHouse 381 (located at km 381 of James Bay road), Radisson, Pourvoirie Mirage (located at km 358 of the Transtaïga Road ), Kiskimaastakin's Camps.
- Starting from Matagami, cell phones do not work until near by Radisson.
- Along the James Bay road there is emergency phones at the followings km : km 135, km 201, km 247, km 301, km 381, km 444 et km 504
- On the Transtaïga Road there is emergency phones at km 23, km 96 (LG3 airport), km 307 (Keyano camp) and km 358 (Mirage Outfitter).
- Towing service on the Transtaïga Road and on the James Bay road (North of RoadHouse 381 (located at km 381)): Centre Multi-Services Radisson: 819-638-7808
- It is strongly recommended to be a CAA member.